My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bunko

Ok, so I've seen it spelled Bunko and Bunco. Which is it? Does anyone else play this game? I play with 11 other women, 10 of which are quite a bit older than me. http://www.worldbunco.com/

Anyways, I have been playing with them for about 7 years. We play once a month. You would think that after 7 years I would remember which table to move to for the next set? I think between those of us drinking and there are a few of us that are nuts (names not included to protect the innocent) we have to keep little signs on the table that gives directions on whether or not we move to the next table or if we stay.

I didn't win crap tonight. 5 people walk away with a prize each time, so the odds are good. Just not tonight.

We should have just played drinking games!

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger katehopeeden said...

I think it is BUNCO because I have like three charms from when I bought an ass load of them that spell it that way.
I always wondered what the hell BUNCO was.
lol
~K

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

I've heard of it, but I have no clue what it is either. I think it's cool that you have this activity with a bunch of friends like this! It's like how my parents used to play mah-johnng all day with their friends all the time. Having "game night" with people is always fun- drinking involved or not!

I remember having Spades tournaments when I was in college. That was always fun. :-)

~TuxB, who thinks it looks funny to see "Bunko Virgin" in your sidebar. Not sure why I think that's so funny, but I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home