My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words...or at least a few choice words



Ok, I was pissed about this one!

Does this look like my car is parked on the crosswalk? Does it look like I am impeding the intesection? I don't think so!

The officer who wrote the ticket thought so! I would have accepted it if I thought I was in the wrong. Clearly I am not. I even got out of my car and checked both ends of the car to make sure I wasn't hanging over the sidewalk and that the person behind me had enough room to get out. If it wasn't for mid-term week I would have fought it in court. But I sent in the $10 instead. It would have been worth it just to fight for the principle of it, I just didn't have the time.

Jeers to this city who must have needed that $10 more than I did, a poor unemployed student and single mom. Hmmph!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger katehopeeden said...

Yeah, I am with CS. I would have sent the photo when I paid saying something like "the officer was obviously mistaken"
~K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home