My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bring it on Mr. Sandman!

I am so tired. Lil'babs was sick this weekend. I went to bed at 11:30 last night. She woke me up 3 times wanting more water. Around 4:30 she woke up and I had to help her go to the bathroom. She did not go back to sleep until 5:30, keeping me awake at the same time. She finally fell back asleep around 5:30 and my alarm goes off at 6am. I spent 8 hours at school today and have been trying to do homework tonight for the past hour and 42 min. I have ohhhhh approximately a million things due on Wed., but I am too tired to see straight. I think I will just go to bed and worry about it all tomorrow. I just pray we have a sleepful night tonight.

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Liz said...

How is she today? I hope she's feeling better and that you both got some good sleep.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lola said...

ahhh... nothing that some icecream won't fix!! welcome to the blogging world!!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger ~Babs said...

Liz- she started feeling better Tuesday. Thanks for asking.

Lola - ice cream fixes everything!!
thanks for the welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home