My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Breathe....

This has been the most stressful week of school yet....
Why did I say yet? Am I expecting more stress? I hope not, but it is inevitable.

It seems like all of the professors have this secret club in which they all set their calenders in line with each other. "HA HA HA they say(in the wicked witch voice). Let's make everything due on the same week. This will weed out the weak from the strong! We'll get you my little pretty, and your little dog, too. HA HA HA"

I was so stressed out Wed. morn that my left eye started twitching. Like every other minute. Lovely, ain't it?

The count down is on!
6 more weeks of theis semester left... -breathe-
6 more weeks of this semester left.... -breathe-
6 more weeks of this semester left... -breathe-

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Woman atop her Soapbox said...

You're almost there girl! I'm so proud of you. Just a while longer and when you come down to visit, there will be liquor for you to partake of and relax!

~TG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home