My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, June 11, 2006

an update....

Guess where I went today? The maze! For those of you who know me, I am addicted to it. I haven't been in awhile, so it took me a whole 6 minutes to get out (4 is my record). I got to add another "get lost" koozie to my collection. It took Dancer 11 minutes, which is really good for a maze virgin.

So, I got to spend some "quality time"(my love language) tonight with Dancer. A lot of cuddle time, which I love. He is so easy to talk to. I feel like we fit like a glove laying side by side. I found one of our conversations interesting. We were talking about our most recent relationships. The last one he had was almost identical to mine. He said she was real nice. He enjoyed her company. There was a few things he wasn't sure he wanted to deal with that was a part of her life. He said he just didn't feel "it" with her, like a real everlasting connection. He didn't see his future with her. He said they had broke up and then got back together then he broke it off permanently because he knew she was't the one. It was like deja vu when he was telling me this. I told him it sounds just like the way it was for me with PC. He thought it was weird how different it feels being with me. He likes the connection we have (I am thinking wow!). I feel the connection too, he is just more vocal about it than I am. I am cautious at this point to say too much.

I have a busy week ahead. I have family coming in town Mon and Tuesday night. I have 2 quizzes on Wed., ugh! I will see Dancer Thursday night. He goes out of town on Sat. for a whole week. :( I will have the whole weekend to myself because Lil'babs will be at her dads. That will be a good time to catch up on homework and sleep.

Ciao for now!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger JerBear said...

The maze??? Well I promise next time I will try, but expect me to hold on to you belt loop.

Jer

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Lola said...

That was soooo much fun!! You are the Queen of the Maze!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home