My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Friday, May 26, 2006

The details...

For those of you who may not have or don't frequent the other message board....here goes.....

The date
We started out at the Vietnamese restaurant. He had a sampler platter, I had the usual. He seemed to like it.

We had great conversation. I found out a few things I like about him. He is very active. He likes to kayak, rock climb, play softball(me too), rollerblade, etc. etc., overall he is just very active which is why he is so thin. For those of you wanting to know he is about 6', blonde hair, blue eyes and has a nice jaw line, nice to look at. During conversation I figured out that he is very involved with his kids, sounds responsible with his money and doesn't drink much. All A+'s in my book.

We went to his dance studio for the "dance". The theme was Aladin. A few people were dressed that way. They even had a magician. I had a great time. I love to dance and we did so for about 2 hours. I caught on very quickly to the different dances. It was nice that they would announce what dance to dance to to each song. Like they would announce "this one is a swing". Everyone there was very nice.

Afterwards, we went next door to have a drink with a few people from the studio. Then we went to TGIFridays for dessert (mudslide yum!)

That's it in a nutshell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home