My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Monday, May 15, 2006

A better me?

Ok, so I decided to get in shape. When I have tried this in the past it never seems to last long, but this time is different...right?!!

My goal is to work out for at least 30 min, 5 times a week, and to eat healthier. I would ultimately like to lose 15 lbs, but 10 is more realistic. I know it won't drop off, but I think 10 lbs can be attainable in 6 weeks, don't you?

This morning I walked on the treadmill during The Price is Right. I love that show. I ran during commercials. (Side note: I hate to run. I use to say that I will only run if someone is chasing me.) So I need to work up to running stamina because I know this is where the weight dropping off will occur. I walked/ran for 25min. and then used 5lb weights with my arms, then did crunches. Total of 40 minutes. Also, I drank more water today than I am use to. Not bad for the first day! I even resisted brownies this evening, and I am a sweetaholic!!

So far so good. The time I crave sweets the most is between 8 and 10 pm. I am gonna be good. I am gonna be good. I am gonna be good.

Looking forward to day number 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home