My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Night out

I had a night out with the girls (and one guy) Sat. night. There were 6 of us girls and 1 guy (one of the girl's boyfriend). 2 of us were single and on the prowl. We had a great time. We hit three different bars downtown and pretty much closed the last one down.

Because I was up so late (or early whichever way you want to look at it) that I decided to sleep until my little heart was contented. That is until my neighbor decided that this was the day he decided to replace his wood gate after 3 years of it falling apart! His gate is approximately 10 feet outside my bedroom window. Now granted it was 10 am and anyone has the right to start banging on their fence at that time. But it was the one day I get to sleep in! So I am a little tired and headed to bed now.
Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home