My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mo' Money

I have my info listed with this research company in the area. Every blue moon they call me. Well they musta known that I needed vacation money because they called me last week. They wanted me to come in and talk about local area hospitals. They asked me a few questions over the phone and I qualified. So for 1 1/2 hours last night I sat with a group of 8 other people (called a focus group) and gave my opinion on hospitals.

OK, the only time I have ever been in the hospital for myself was to give birth. I have visited other people in these hospitals (mostly because they gave birth). Most of the information I gave them was perceived opinion. They were fine with that.

After the 1 1/2 hours they gave me $75. Yes, seventy-five dollars cash! Totally worth my time and gas money to do that, don'tcha think?

Off subject....my poor Lil'babs was sick last night. She woke me up around 3am with tummy troubles. She upchucked 3 times during the 4 o'clock hour. I am so proud of her actually getting up and making it to the upchuck bucket I had for her (just in case). Not many adults can even do that! I decided to turn off the alarm and let us sleep in. She was disappointed I kept her home from school because she only has two more days left. After she awoke she was fine. She ate good all day. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home