My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Freedom

Four days of freedom and how did I spend my first day? Doing pretty much nothing! LOL!
I was awaken by a phone call from my mom. She wanted to know what we were still doing sleeping? It was 7:30! Lil'babs goes to school at 8am. So, I wake her up and rush her to school. What do I do then? I go back to bed. I so love my bed! Also, I had Nyquil last night so it was easy to fall back asleep. I slept til 10:30 and picked up lil'babs at 11am. Had lunch, caught up on Y&R (Young and the Restless), walked on the treadmill, took a shower, we went to my moms, laid outside in the beautiful weather, lil'babs went to play with friends. We came home, played with her Pollys, ate dinner. Put Lil'babs to bed at 7:30, watched TV and played on the internet. And here I am. Going to bed soon. Wow, you still reading? Pretty boring, eh? And thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh. Maybe I'll do it again tomorrow.... you jealous?

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Today is my first day of freedom and I am so not doing anything "productive".

Except my dishes. But they are done now.

Other than that, I am writing my little heart out and socializing.

So yea. Phooey on responsibilities
today! ;P

--snow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home