My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Friday, June 16, 2006

just a little scared....

What do I say? How can I explain it? This new relationship has really taken off. I basically have an ear to ear grin on my face all day and all night long. We see each other 2 or 3 times a week. When we arn't together we are texting like crazy. We have a real connection. I feel like I have known him forever. We don't even have to talk, we can just stare at each other and tell what the other is thinking. I am having a great time.

I am emotionally attached. He is too. He verbalizes his feelings towards me. I am a little more stand-off-ish in this conversation. I am scared it is just pheramones. It will wear off eventually, right? I don't want to get hurt. It is still early, so I've decided to just enjoy myself and take things as they come.

Speaking of enjoying myself....he has invited me to go to Mexico. We were talking about beaches. I told him I am just dying to get to the beach and will be headed to a TX beach at the end of July. He is headed to San Diego tomorrow for a week vacation with his girls. So he decided that since he was going to the beach and I was going to the beach that we should also go to the beach. Well he didn't have to twist my arm on that one. So, sometime in August we will be on the beach together. Yea! Can't wait!!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger katehopeeden said...

EXACTLY!! It's your turn chica! You get to be the WRITER this time instead of the READER. You and TB ;)
Have fun and try and keep us entertained while your at it!!
:P
~K

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

I now exactly what you mean!!! I had alot of that last fall when Hiker and I started, though Hiker is MUCH quieter than anyone I know. But you gotta love that perma-grin. :)

Just keep enjoying the ride, and let things develop slowly. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home