My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Random Ramblings....

Let's start off by saying I am close to my weight goal so of course I am gonna change it. Back on May 14th (no I don't know how to link it here so you'll have to look it up on your own, or not) I found out that I was going to have 3weeks off from school. I decided to use that time to lose weight. I wanted to loose 10 lbs. by now. I have lost 8 lbs. according to my scale. Wa-hoo! So I have decided that I want to lose another 5-8lbs. by the time we hit the beach at the end of July. That is attainable. I have 1 month to do it in. Unfortunately that means I need to work out. I've done most of my weight loss by cutting back on the food. I just don't have the time to work out. School is over July 6th. Then I will have time to work out.

Also, I am bombarded by homework. I can't even see straight. I have started stressing out, which caused a sore in my mouth. Also, the headaches started in yesterday, too. I have 2 more weeks left. Which is great because it will all be over soon, but I have no idea how I am going to get all my projects done in time. Ugh!

Dancer has been out of town this whole week. I get to pick him up at the airport tomorrow night. He has been texting me every day and calling me every night. I think that is awesome because I didn't expect him to do that since he is on vacation. He is just so attentive. Plus he knows my love tank gets filled with quality time since he is reading the book (5 love languages). I think his love language is touch. Gotta love that..hehe! So I guess that means if he spends time with me I will touch him, lol!

I am done rambling for now.....gotta hit the books.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Whoo hoo Babs!! You go on the weight loss!! That's awesome!!! Don't you feel so great!?!!

I have that last stupid 5-10 pounds that I bounce between. If I would just get serious about it, it would go away, but we all know how that goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home