My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So shoot me....

I skipped class this morning. My second class got cancelled so why bother going to the first one, right? It's boring anyways. I figured I would stay home and catch up on some homework projects anyways.

So, I was surfing the net (yes, instead of doing homework, how did that happen?) and I found a workout dvd by Carmen Electra called Aerobic Striptease (yeah, I finally figured out how to put in the link). So, should I buy it? It looks like fun. And I would get a work out and I would learn something new....hahaha! I think I would hide it if my mom came over.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger JerBear said...

Oh Buy it, Buy it. I saw her on some TV program promoting it when it first came out and it looked like so much fun. And you can improve on your dance moves to use on your "friend" and you could make a back up copy and send it to me for safe keeping.

Jer

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

Oh, SO buy it, Babs!! I agree with JerBear! It so sounds like fun!! And you should send one "just in case" ;)

And want to hear something hilarious? If I had one, my mother would want to borrow it!!

Yea, we're fun in my family! :P

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Maze times!! ROFL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home