My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yes, I have been a bad girl!

My last blog was in September! That was the beginning of the school year. Now it is the end of the school year and here I am, still alive! Basically all I have been doing for the past school months is survive! My 2nd graders are still alive, too! And maybe they actually learned something?

I am so sorry to those of you who have emailed and I haven't responded. My current comment for everything right now is "I'll get it done during summer break". Basically I have pretty much put off everything until then. 6 more weeks, waahoo!!!!

I wonder if anyone still even looks at my blog? Please leave me a comment if you do. I would love to hear from you!!

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! But yes, I still pop in now and then to see if you've had time to do any new updates. I'm glad things are going well, just busy (aren't we all?!?). Here's to the end of the school year!!!!!!! C'mon, baby- hurry up!

~TuxB

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Woman atop her Soapbox said...

Yes, I check you regularly!

Can't wait for a long update.

~WAHS... aka the girl

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Tinker Belle said...

You betcha I still check now and then.

So hey, are you guys still dancing? You guys must be silver level by now! ;-)

~Tinks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home