My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Chatty Cathy....

Have you ever watched a movie with someone and they interrupt all the time? It drives me crazy! My mom does this. My stepdad, mom and I were watching a movie, it was an ok movie called Two for the Money. I certainly didn't mind drooling over Matthew McConaughey. Anyhoo, throughout the entire movie my moms says things like "I don't get it" "What did he just say?" "oh, I hate anticipation" "they talk to fast"and so on. She also predicts throughout the movie what is gonna happen next. She talks through the whole thing. I ask my stepdad how does he live like this? He says he just ignores her, lol. It was very hard to ignore. Next time I think I will just bring the movie home and curl up on the couch and watch it with no interruptions.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

...um...babs...I have a confession....I talk in the movies...but not in an annoying way...I just like to say stuff like "OMG, that's the guy from...or I can't believe that just happend!" Okay, so maybe it is annoying. Hmmm. All right, then I promise I'll be quiet if we happen to watch movies sometime. And you can throw things at me if you need to. Preferably not heavy ones, but still...feel free...

Sorry in advance.
humbly,
--snow
(who's own daughter will probably writing a post just like this someday. LOL! :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home