My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF

This has been a stressful week. I am glad it's over. I had a final exam Mon. I had three huge portfolios (I originally wrote POTfolios, lol!) due on Wed. and a final exam on Thursday. I haven't had much sleep all week and I was stressed about getting everything done in time. My face is all broke out, I know I have gained at least 5 lbs this week and now I feel a scratchy throat.

Well at least I have 4 out of 7 classes done!! 3 out of the four I know for sure my final grade is an A. I don't have a grade on the fourth yet. It is borderline A or B. Same with the last 3 classes. It will depend on how good my portfoilios are and how well I do on the final.

I have 3 finals next Wed. 10:30, 1:30 and 4, ugh! So guess what I will be doing Sun, Mon, and Tues? I refuse to do anything before then to give myself some rest time. And it's hard getting any sleep when it storms every night! Thunder has woken me and lil'babs up twice this week and more storms are coming through again tonight!! I was so tired this morning that I just dropped lil'babs off at school, slept for another 2 1/2 hours and then picked her up. I needed it!

Well, I am off to watch the Grey's Anatomy that I recorded last Sun. I haven't had a chance to watch it all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home