My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Got my car back....

I drove a Taurus for 15 days. It was alright. I liked the extra room, BUT it did not have a keyless remote for the door locks. Oh man, was that a pain in the butt! It is one thing if you have never had keyless remote, but I have had keyless remote since at least '98. It was weird! I can't tell you how many times I walked away from the car and then remembered I didn't have the remote and had to walk back and open the door to push the lock button. Then because the doors automatically locked when the car was in drive, I had to unlock the back door everytime to get lil'babs out. And would you believe the passenger side did not even have a key hole? That was weird. What if I was a man on a date? I would have to walk over to my side of the car, unlock the doors and then walk back to her side to let her in. What a pain! Anyways can you tell I was just a little peeved about that?

I was so happy to be back in my car again. I missed it!

Several people have asked me if I plan on asking for financial compensation. My mom said "you'd better". Now, my neck did hurt real bad the first three days after we were hit. It took a good week for it to feel better and I was able to sleep better. So, I will tell them that I should get something for the pain and suffering. Lil'babs has had some bad dreams because of it, too. I just have no idea what a fair amount would be. Any ideas?

I've got to go finish up homework now. 6 more days of this semester (spread out over the next 2 weeks) remaining!!! Yes!!

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Two more weeks!!! Almost done!!

I have two and a half left now....

and Babs Bunny is da bomb. ;)

--snow

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger ~Babs said...

Two and a half...yea!! You hanging in there?

I have a maymester that starts the Monday after this semester ends. It consists of 1 class that is 4 hours long and lasts 12 days. Can you believe that they can teach in 12 days what normally takes a whole semester (4 months)?

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Holy crap!

And to think I've been freaking out about my summer class that is squished into 8 weeks...!! Babs, dear, I bow down to you! ;)

But again, I do believe it is SO worth it to:
a) just have it over
and
b) have it work out for you the way it did!

Now THAT's sweet! ;)

--snow, who actually has nothing to study (for one night only!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home