My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Saturday, May 06, 2006

What's up with that?

I don't get it. There is this guy. I've mentioned him in the past on the message board that some of you frequent. He seemed interested back then because he flirted heavy with me. Then after Jan. It just kinda stopped. I didn't pursue it. I figured he just wasn't interested.

So, he has emailed me again a couple of times in the last week or two after I ran into him at his moms house. His mom lives two doors down from my parents. I've known her for at least 7 years. Anyways he was there hanging new coach lights on her house. Lil'babs and I were outside and she wanted to say hi to the mom. We went over and while we were talking he was winking and rubbed my shoulds at one point.

What's up with that? He needs to come out and say he likes me and wants to go out or quit with the flirting crap. I hate mixed signals, although I am guilty of giving them all the time. So I give up. If he can't make the moves, screw him (which is what I would really like to do , hehehe) (did I just say that?)

On a side note my going out dancing plans got cancelled tonight. Friend can't go. She is putting her dog down today. She has had an awesome white German Shepard for 13 years. Long time, eh? She has been having a lot of problems, poor thing. I had a dog for 18 years that I had to put down 7 years ago and it about killed me. So, my prayers are with her today.

Another side note... I talked with a friend today that I haven't talked to in forever!! What's weird is I knew May 6th was his birthday, but it didn't occur to me that today was May 6th and I just decided to call him out of the blue on his birthday ! Weird, huh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

4 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger ~Babs said...

I posted a response a minute ago, but i don't know what happened to it so here goes my 2nd try...

Hey MBB good to hear from ya!!

You know, I think he is a big flirt. If he is interested in more, he'll have to do the asking. In the meantime I won't hold my breath....and bob's you uncle! (grin)

Cheerio!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger katehopeeden said...

Sandman?
Don't you just hate when guys do that? They are like the whack a mole game :)
Or I am just sleepy...
Either way :)
~K

ps... Still interested in July?

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

hehehehe whack a mole.... hehehehe
it is just like that!!

--snow, so guilty of playing (And falling victim to) The Game.

(deleted and corrected for spelling my own name wrong. good grief charlie brown!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home