My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Friday, April 28, 2006

Status: Passed

YIPPIEEEEE!!!!

I saw the email subject line: your state test unofficial score.......
(the official score will be snail mailed)

I sat there for like 5 minutes just praying before I opened it. I was so scared, and my palms were getting sweaty.

I opened the email and I have no idea what the beginning said because I just scrolled down looking for the magic words: PASSED.

I screamed!!

4 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

Wooohooooooooo Congratulations, Babs!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you! I was the same way when I was waiting for my RN results. It was nerve-wracking until I found out for sure that I *did* manage to pass (it was also those multiple-guess tests too- where you're picking between 2 or 3 right choices- but which one did they want the MOST? Ugh!).

Yay Yay Yay!!!

~TuxB

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Congratulations!!! What a huge weight off. I'm so happy for you.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

*jumping up and down like a little kid and screaming*

Way to go Babs, that's a load off! I'm so glad everything is falling into place!!

:)
--snow

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger katehopeeden said...

WOOOOHOOO! You GO GIRL!
AWESOME!
I am sooo happy for you :)
*popping corks on some nice Merlot here babe!*
~K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home