My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Friday, April 28, 2006

The suspense is killing me!

I haven't really given it much thought until yesterday when I was talking on the phone to a friend and he asked how I did on my state test that I took April 8th.

I walked away from that test having no idea how I did. It's not one of those tests where you know you got the right answer or not. It is more of a situational test and you have to pick the best possible answer and hope the maker of the tests feels the same way you do about the situation.

I don't like multiple guess tests. In school, while learning to be a teacher, we all know how standardized tests don't prove much and they are not very beneficial. So when they test us for certification what do they do? They give us the same test that they tell us is not beneficial. Go figure!

Ok, off my soapbox.... so I keep checking my email. I should have the results today or tomorrow the latest. I am so nervous because it took me 4 attempts to pass the qualifier just to get to the state test. I hate not knowing! I will be so disappointed if I didn't pass and have to take it again!! UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home