My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend update.

I ended up not going out last night. My friends and I were going to go to the Arts festival here in town and then go out dancing afterwards. She called and told me that her beautiful 13 year old white german shepard was not doing well and that they were taking her to an ER. They decided to stay home with her. I don't blame them, I would have done the same. BUT I was all geared up to go out! I was bummed. I had a new outfit and everything. If you read my other post you would know how hard it was for me to even go shopping to get a new outfit. I hated it. But I had it and wanted to wear it. Oh well, I guess I'll save it for next time.

(Unfortunately next time won't be for awhile. I have a big qualifying test next Sat., wish me luck!! The following weekend will be spent studying (I originally wrote studding, haha) for finals...whoopy!)

So instead, I stayed home and watched a movie and pigged out on a big solid chocolate bunny. It made me feel good while eating it and I felt guilty afterwards about eating the whole thing!!

I ended up not getting any homework done yesterday so I am working feverishly to get it all done today. Things sure are taking longer than I expected them to. I hope I get it all done.

There's my weekend update, thrilling isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

So did you start with the ears? I hear the calories & fat get cut in half if you start with the ears.

;-)

~TuxB

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger ~Babs said...

and if you break it first, the calories leak out! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home