My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

~~~ Happy Dance !!! ~~~~

Yee Haw!!! My semester from hell is over!!!! I can remember not to long ago (Nov-Jan to be exact) about how nervous I was taking 7 classes in one semester. I was so worried. And now it is all over!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

I had 3 finals today. The first two I blew through in 30 min. The last one took me 2 hours!! Eight of us went out afterwards and celebrated with some Tex-Mex and alcohol. Yeah baby!! Even our professor went with us. She is a great teacher and one of my favorites. I found out that I will have her this June for another class. I am looking forward to that.

So, I have a 4 day break (yes, only 4 days) and I start back up again on Monday. It will be 1 class that lasts 4 hours a day, for 13 days, including Memorial Day. I did a class like this last year and it is pure torture...BUT quick torture. Kinda like ripping a band aid off instead of pulling it off slowly. Pulling it off slowly was this semester I just finished with the 7 classes!

I won't have my final grades for this smester until Friday, I think. Right now it looks like I might have pulled straight A's. Cross your fingers!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!

My semester ended yesterday, too- and I was READY! And I'm not even a student! lol

Enjoy your free time before summer school hits!

~TuxB

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger katehopeeden said...

Good Job Chicka!!
I'm sure you aced it all!!
~K

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

Hey! I know this dance!!

We are so totally going to celebrate!!

--snow, (not normally a dancer)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home