My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wanted: Personal Shopper

Men assume I like to and women think I am strange because I don't. Why you ask? I hate to shop!

Now I ask myself all the time, why am I like this? I dunno. I like to go in and get what I need and get the hell out of there. Well this works well for grocery shopping but not clothes shopping. I just don't have the patience.

Like yesterday, Kohl's was having an awesome sale. I went and the place was packed. Ok, that makes me sick to my stomach. I had to wait in line for the fitting room, geez. There were people everywhere! I was there for a total of 30 minutes and had to get out. I couldn't stand it.

I hate to try on clothes. I'd rather be the guy sitting in the chair waiting. I hate it. I hate looking at purses, mine is 2 years old and I desperately need a new one. I hate looking at jewelry, too many to choose from although I could really use some because my stash is pitiful. I can never put the right clothes together, I am always buying what is on the manequin. I hate spending the money on clothes. For all these reasons I hate shopping.

What I need is a personal shopper. Someone who is the exact body type and same tastes to just go buy what I need. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to ask someone I've seen in a cute outfit if they would just go buy me that exact same outfit they were wearing and I would pay them back. I see a lot of cute stuff on other girls, but when I go shop it is all blah! I just don't have it in me. The only good thing that comes of this? I save a lot of money on clothes, jewelry, and purses that I don't buy.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger JerBear said...

Oh I'm so there with you. I hate shopping with my mom and sister the most as they would be happy in a mall all day long.

We are sisters of the wallet. I'd rather shop on-line to get the big stuff and only go to stores to try on sizes.

Jer- sorry to hear you were not able to make the big day either. Maybe I'll see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home