My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Monday, June 26, 2006

no title post....

I was driving down the road today and came upon a biker. Now bikers don't normally turn me on, but for some reason this one did. He was driving a black Harley. He had on black boots, faded torn wranglers, and white muscle shirt. His head was shaved, he had a silver hoop earring in each ear, a mustache and slick sunglasses. The way he sat on the bike made you think he owned the world. I dunno, there was just something about him..... I wish I had my camera with me.

Another note.... I bought the first work out dvd by Carmen Electra. It is not that good. She giggles too much and you can tell she is still new at the whole workout instructer thing. I am glad I didn't buy the whole box set. Bummer.

In other news... dancer and I have reserved tickets and hotel to Playa Del Carmen in Aug! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home