My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hello...

is it me your looking for?

Well, I am currently in Iowa visiting my dad. I am so glad to see him. My step mom and I have been getting along, too, which is a first. My step sister has 3 kids, so lil'babs is having a blast with them.

They have a pizza place up here called Happy Joe's, they have the best taco pizza ever. Once I knew I was coming up here to visit, I started craving it. We have had it 2 out of the last three night's! YUM!

I am missing Dancer, big time!! I wish he was here with us.
Last Sun. was his birthday and we stayed at at nice hotel in Dallas and had dinner at Reunion Tower. It is a dome tower that revolves. It was a very romantic evening. The next day we did not want to go back to reality.

So that is my quick update... it may be a bit before my next one...can't get to the computer much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home