My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm alive!

hahaha
sorry I have been away. The last two weeks have been very busy. I had a huge project and presentation at school and finals. I spend almost every moment I can with Dancer. So beteen lil'babs, school and Dancer, I have been a busy bee.

I am done with scool for the summer. I have 2 months of vacation. Yea! I have 3 trips planned. So, again I am not sure how much I will be posting but I will try.

Life has been so good to me. I thank the Karma Gods! I totally believe that what comes around goes around. It can happen in good ways or bad. For my X it would be bad. He totally needs to fix things with God. He was out jogging 2 weeks ago and got hit by an SUV. He had a concussion and was bruised up. He is lucky he didn't get hurt worse. Stuff like that is always happening to him. On the other hand, I have been on cloud 9. Floating. That is how I feel. I must be dreaming. Could it be this good? Yup, it is. Anyone believe in soul mates? I think I found mine.

Someone please explain to me why when things are going good someone tries to throw a kink in it? The last 3 days I have received a message from a guy I once dated. Not my recent X. A different guy. Anyways he just says "hey, it's me. Call me." Why? We didn't date long so why is he calling? Why would I call him? Maybe I outta just block him.

Moving on....
Lil'babs and I leave in one week for my dad's house. He lives in Iowa. I am sure we will spend our days counting corn rows. Just joking. Did you know Iowa has more pigs than people?

Ok, people there is your short but sweet update. Hope ya'll are doing good, I need to do some blog surfing and catching up.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

Alive & flying high, I see. Enjoy the ride!!! And how great for you- you got some negative karma going against the ex, too. LOL

~TuxB

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger snowelf said...

OMG. He was Hit by a Car!?

He's not a deer is he? Oh wait... ;)

And SEE!!! Didn't I warn the whole universe about the Karma Gods!!?

Glad you are doing so well! This week is my crunch time at school. Wish me luck and we'll talk soon!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home