My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Friday, April 14, 2006

Life's a beach???

I wish!

I have reached that point in my school career where my brain has already checked out. I can't retain anymore information. All I can think about is going to the beach. This should be me:



I really would love to go to Cancun. The water there is awesome. I want to lay in a hammock on the beach and have the cool ocean breeze blow across my skin.

I would even settle for a beach in Texas. Because of costs that might be where I end up this summer. I have lived in TX for 20 years and have never been to a TX beach. I have had all kinds of suggestions on where to go and where not to go. I just wanna go!

That is all I have been thinking about. So I am on a mission. I'm headed to find brochures and info on the TX coast. 2 1/2 more months and lil'babs and I can go. Anyone want to join us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home