My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Last Day of Freedom

Today is my last day of doing anything what I want. Tomorrow I have all day student teaching orientation, Friday I meet with the teacher, Monday I start student teaching full time. I haven't worked a full time job in over 5 years. And I am not gonna get paid!

My biggest dilemma... what am I gonna wear?!! I need to go thru my closet this weekend and figure out what I have and what I need. I know I will need shoes. Nice comfy ones, because I will be standing a lot! I like to shop for shoes. I hate to shop for clothes. Snow, will you come shop for me?

So how am I spending my last day of freedom? Laundry, vacuum, oil change, groceries, dance lessons, dinner at mom's, and some fun under the sheets. Nice long list...hope I get it all done considering that it is now 11 am and I haven't started. Gotta run, Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger snowelf said...

I will most definitely come shop for you. I still have a bunch of birthday shopping to do for myself as I haven't even gotten a chance to do that for myself yet, so just say when! :)

Have fun Babs, I'm so excited for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home