My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School

I started class yesterday. I only have one class and it is the last one. Yippee! Only problem is I start student teaching next week, full time, then I have to rush during traffic to Dallas for class on Mondays. At least I only have it once a week.

I finally received placement for student teaching today. I will be teaching at a school that is only 2.5 miles from my house, which will be nice, and it is in the school district of my choice. I will teach kindergarten for 7 weeks and 2nd grade for 7 weeks. Kindergarten in this school district is only half day, so I will have an am and a pm class. Max in a class is 22 students. I hope to get a schedule worked out that i can drop lil'babs off at her school on my way to mine. She will be at the school early enough to eat breakfast there if she wants.

I will post again soon about my San Diego trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home