My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Monday, September 25, 2006

I don't have much time....

seems I don't have much time for blogging lately. Sorry. I have been so busy with student teaching it is crazy. I love kindergarten!! I am learning a lot and the kids are great (most of the time). On top of that I have class on Mon. nights. The homework keeps me busy.

Poor Lil'babs is feeling the effects of me being gone all the time. She is showing some separation anxiety. There are a lot of changes going on and she is learning how to handle it.

Dancer and I have been dancing up a storm. I so enjoy being with him. He is absolutely an amazing person! We head out for a quick weekend to San Diego weekend after next.

I will update more during fall break which is just a couple of weeks away, and I need it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home