My Sweet and Twisted Life

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein

Monday, September 25, 2006

Have you ever....

...been with someone, out somwhere in public, but you felt like no one else in the room or area really existed except the two of you?

It is like you know other people are there, and things around you are happening, but you are so caught up in this person and the moment and the fun that you are blinded to other people and things around you. During that time you spend together all you think about, hear, see, feel, and smell is the other person and you. It is an interesting feeling.... :)

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said...

ohhh, yes!!! I get that with Hiker, and I love it. :-)

I'm glad you're enjoying your time together, and I'm glad Kindergarten is going well for you, too! Hugs about DD though- sounds like you need to make more special dates with her too!

~TuxB

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger ~Babs said...

I have made it a point to talk to her more about how she might be feeling. This weekend has been filled with lots of fun for both of us. I think it is just an adjustment period. Special dates is a great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home